Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fashion Tiffany jewelry , Fuel, and the Economy

I have often been severe in the course of my life towards others. That is just.
  I have done well.
  Now, if I were not severe towards myself, all the justice that I Tiffany Pendants have done would Tiffany Necklaces become injustice. Ought I to spare myself more than others?
  No!
  What!
  I should be good for nothing Tiffany Money Clips but to chastise others, Tiffany Key Rings and not myself!
  Why, I should be a blackguard!
  Those who say, `That blackguard of a Javert!' would be in the right.
  Mr. Mayor, I do not desire that you should treat me kindly; your kindness roused sufficient bad Tiffany jewelry blood in me when it was directed to others.
  I want none of it for myself. The kindness which consists in upholding a woman of the town against a citizen, the police agent against the mayor, the man who is down against the man who Tiffany Earrings is up in the world, is what I call false kindness.

No comments: