Thursday, January 20, 2011

Collections such as the Loving Heart, Hearts of Picasso and Sugar stacks are currently the top selling designs on leading replica Tiffany jewelry site

He constantly told Mike and me Tiffany Pendants that the greatest reason for lack of financial success was Tiffany Necklaces because most people played it too safe. People are so afraid of losing that they lose were his words.
Fran Tarkenton, a one-time great NFL quarterback, says it still another way: Winning means being unafraid to lose.
In my own life, I've noticed that winning usually follows losing. Before I finally learned to ride a bike, Tiffany Money Clips I first fell down many times. I've never met a golfer who has never lost a golf ball. I've never met people who have fallen in love who have never had their heart broken. And I've Tiffany Key Rings never met someone rich who has never lost money.
So for most people, the reason they don't win financially is because the pain of losing money is far greater than the joy of being rich. Another saying in Texas is, Everyone wants to go to Tiffany jewelry Heaven, but no one wants to die. Most people Tiffany Earrings dream of being rich, but are terrified of losing money. So they never get to Heaven.

No comments: