Thursday, January 20, 2011

Production of replica Tiffany jewelry, one of the best gauges for popularity of a collection, has lately been increasingly focused on Picasso's inspir

He simply avoided the issue, refusing to discuss the subject.
My rich Tiffany Cuff Links dad, on the other hand, recommended that I think like a Texan. I like Texas and Texans, he used to say. In Texas, everything is bigger. When Texans win, they win big. And when they lose, it's spectacular.
They like Tiffany Charms losing? I asked.
That's not what I'm saying. Nobody likes losing. Show me a happy loser, and I'll show you a Tiffany Bracelets loser, said rich dad. It's a Texan's attitude toward Tiffany Bangles risk, reward and failure I'm talking about. It's how they handle life. They live it big. Not like most of the people around here, living like roaches when it comes to money. Roaches terrified that someone Tiffany wholesale will shine a light on them. Whimpering when the grocery clerk short changes them a quarter.
Rich dad went on to explain.
What I like best is the Texas attitude. They're proud when they win, and they brag when they lose. Texans have a saying, If you're going to go broke, go big. You don't want to admit you went broke over a duplex. Most people around here are so afraid of losing, they don't have a duplex to go Tiffany Watches broke with.

No comments: