Saturday, February 19, 2011

Finding The Best Tiffany jewelry Insurance

All of us have choice. I just choose to be rich, Tiffany Watches and Tiffany silver jewelry I make that choice every day.
INVEST FIRST IN EDUCATION: In reality, the only real asset you have is your mind, the most powerful tool we have dominion over. Just as I said about the power of choice, each of us has the choice of what we put in our brain once we're old enough. You can watch MTV all day, or read golf magazines, or go to ceramics class or a class on financial planning. You choose. Most people simply buy investments rather than
first invest in learning about investing.
A friend of mine, who Tiffany Chains is a rich woman, recently had her apartment burglarized. The thieves took her TV and VCR and left all the books she reads. And we all have Tiffany Accessories that choice. Again, 90 percent of the population buys TV sets and only about 10 percent buy books on business or tapes on investments.
So what do I do? I go to seminars. I like it Tiffany Sets when they are at least two days long because Tiffany Rings I like to immerse myself in a subject. In 1973, I was watching TV and this guy came on advertising a three-day seminar on how to buy real estate for nothing down. I spent $385 and that course has made me at least $2 million, if not more.

No comments: