Saturday, February 19, 2011

Traffic Driving Techniques For Tiffany jewelry Websites

But more importantly, it bought me life. I don't have to work for the rest of my life because of that one course. I Tiffany Earrings go to at least two such courses every year.
I love audio tapes। The reason: I can rewind quickly. I Tiffany Cuff Links was listening to a tape by Peter Lynch, and he said something I completely disagreed with. Instead of becoming arrogant and critical, I simply pushed rewind and I listened to that five-minute stretch of tape at least twenty times. Possibly more. But suddenly, by Tiffany Charms keeping my mind open, I understood why he said what he said. It was like magic. I felt like I had a window into the mind of one of the greatest investors of our time. Tiffany Bracelets I gained tremendous depth and insight into the vast resources of his education and experience.

The net result: I still have the old Tiffany Bangles way I Tiffany wholesale used to think, and I have Peter's way of looking at the same problem or situation. I have two thoughts instead of one. One more way to analyze a problem or trend, and that is priceless. Today, I often say, How would Peter Lynch do this, or Donald Trump or Warren Buffett or George Soros? The only way I can access their vast mental power is to be humble enough to read or listen to what they have to say.

No comments: